British Wildlife Handbook is a fun, practical guide to encourage children aged 8+ to be interested in the nature around them.
- Packed with interesting stats and facts
- Beautiful illustrations and photos
- Check list to tick off where you spotted each species
With our British Wildlife Handbook, young learners can identify and record their findings of over 100 different species of wildlife found in the UK, including birds, bugs, fish and mammals. With species fact files and chapters on identifying vetebrates, wildlife hotspots and much more, children have lots to research, learn and prep for their next outdoor adventure.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages