British Garden Life Handbook contains 100 different species for young wildlife enthusiasts to spot!
- Easy identification points and amazing photos
- Packed with interesting stats and facts
- Spaces for readers to add their own notes and drawings
With British Garden Life Handbook at their fingertips, children aged 8+ will be surprised at the variety of mammals, birds, bugs, reptiles, trees and flowers that inhabit their back garden. Helpful sections provide information on how gardens change through the seasons and what readers can do to encourage a healthy and happy wildlife environment. Fact files for every species provide key identification tips and vital statistics, and are accompanied by labelled illustrations and photographs.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages