British Birds Handbook is the ultimate identification guide for bird lovers aged 8+, endorsed by The Wildlife Trusts.
- Easy identification points and amazing photos
- Interesting facts, including the sound of each bird's call and the appearance of its nest
- Spaces for readers to add their own notes and drawings
British Birds Handbook includes 100 different bird species that can be found in gardens and wild areas up and down the UK. Each of the 100 fact files includes a photograph, an annotated drawing, vital stats and key spotting information. Children can also record their own observations with a designated drawing and note-taking area. From notes on how to identify birds to quick ID points, British Birds Handbook is a great guide for beginners and keen birdwatchers alike.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages