1. Concise text paragraphs cover subjects in greater detail for this Key Stage 2
age group, giving learners a deeper understanding to support their schoolwork
2. The numbered facts give children an incentive to make their way through each book, and feel a sense of progression and achievement.
3. Each book is filled with a rich visual display, from jaw-dropping photographs and labelled diagrams to cutaways and detailed illustrations, to reinforce and strengthen a child’s understanding of new or complex ideas.
4. Mini projects and quizzes encourage children to recap and revise what they have read, cementing the learning with either hands-on or spoken repetition.
5. Cartoons and fun facts add levity to a child’s learning, breaking the pace of the book, making them laugh and enjoy the content – and encouraged to continue.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages