Your child’s education and development are important to you, so it’s vital to know the credentials of the people and companies who have an effect on these areas. As well as teachers, piers, tv programmes and toy makers, book publishers have a big part to play in how your child interacts with the written word and what they learn and retain. Furthermore, we all want to spend our money wisely. With a never-ending shopping list for their children, parents need top-quality books that are great-value and affordable.
And this is where Miles Kelly excels!
About our service
• We run sales throughout the year, so we are cheaper than most online stores.
• We offer free UK delivery taking 3–7 days and next-day UK delivery at only £5.95.
• Our customer service team will get back to you within 24 hours on Monday to Friday and within 48 hours on Saturday and Sunday. The team is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, so will help with any queries or problems.
About our books
• Our fact and educational books are written by renowned, international children’s authors with hundreds of books to their name.
• Our reference books are checked by specialists to ensure that the facts and images are correct.
• Our story books are collated by experienced editors, who scrutinize the age suitably of the content and the reading skills required.
• The storybook artwork is specially commissioned by our editors and designers to compliment the wonderful tales.
• The educational diagrams and illustrations are commissioned using photographic reference, using specialist illustrators, and then checked by specialists to ensure that our images are 100% correct.
• All of our books are written and checked by UK or US authors and specialists, and our in-house team of editors manage all of the books. This means that the phrasing is always correct.