1. Pen-and-paper activities encourage children to practise fine motor skills when completing mazes and dot-to-dot puzzles, or colouring.
2. Black-and-white illustrations to colour in give children a calm, mindful activity that they can complete independently.
3. With the Puzzle Posters, word and number games, as well as shape and colour recognition, practise key skills in a fun environment.
4. Children are able to zone in on an activity or colouring area they would like to do, giving them choice – a key component of independence.
5. Colouring and completing puzzles is fun, and a great way for a grown-up to provide an enabling environment for a child to relax with a clear focus (as children always like to be doing something).