1. Simple design and text give young children an ideal introduction, without being daunting for the child or grown-up.
2. Key subject books for young children means they feel more grown-up, and are able to join in when older siblings are learning and enjoying such subjects.
3. Big ideas are made simple, with a focus on key fascinating concepts to encourage a young child to enjoy investigating and learning.
4. Young children are language sponges, and the clear labels encourage them to easily collect new words to build their vocabulary.
5. Bright, friendly illustration helps children to have a basic, visual understanding about each subject.