Curious Questions & Answers About Saving the Earth takes a sideways look at the plight facing our beautiful planet and explains how kids can come to the rescue.
- Mind-boggling questions and answers
- Fresh, modern illustrations will appeal to children
- Fun approach to learning with humorous Would you Rather? questions
The entertaining Q&A format makes Curious Questions & Answers About My Body the perfect book for both eager learners and reluctant readers. Find out how many cans you need to recycle to power four hours of TV, why you should take a shower instead of a bath, and what you can do to help polar bears stay cool. Lively illustrations complete this wonderfully quirky fact book.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages