1. These interactive books support young learners by detailing a fun fact, and then reinforcing the idea with a physical action to aid their memory and recall.
2. It’s fun for a child to imagine a scene and then re-enact it themselves in a safe environment, connecting the words and actions to understand an idea.
3. Bright, friendly illustration is welcoming and inviting for a young child to want to engage with the book.
4. Throughout the series, a wide variety of children are incrementally represented to reassure young readers that they can find characters “just like me”.
5. A great (but perfectly short at 16 pages) book for grown-ups to get involved with too, and connect with their young child by having fun together.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages