Children aged 8+ can discover an abundance of amazing nature native to the British Isles inside Encyclopedia of British Wildlife.
- Authoritative text written and checked by experts
- Detailed illustrations for every species
- Vital statistics for over 300 species
Children will be fascinated to learn about over 300 different UK species of plants, mammals, birds, bugs, amphibians, reptiles and fish. Animal types are colour coded and then broken down into a page per species, each with an insightful overview, a fun fact file and a life-like illustration that points out key features.
Helpful sections at the front of the book include information about the changing seasons and how to identify vertebrates and invertebrates, making this an ideal learning resource.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages