Convertible Pirate Ship is the perfect playbook for toddlers aged 3+ years to read, play and pretend to be a pirate!
- Fun, pirate adventure story for your child to enjoy
- Folds into a pirate ship for your child to play inside
- Wonderfully illustrated play mat to entertain your child for hours
Convertible Pirate Ship can be used as a story book, large play mat and turned into a sit-in pirate ship toy. Firstly, read the story with your child about a pirate ship on a treasure hunt and follow the map to find where 'x' marks the spot. Secondly, the illustrated play mat story route allows your child to follow and interact with the pirate adventure story using their own toys. Finally, the sit-in toy will spark their imagination as they captain and steer a ship! A perfect book and toy for hours of fun.
Amy Johnson is a UK editor and author for children's books. She has written many books from activity books to young fact books, and loves to see the end result of children enjoying and learning from them.
UK children's book illustrator, Simon Abbott, is very talented at creating characters and scenes that are full of wonderful small details to keep each reading fresh, as there's always something new to discover.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages