Try awesome hands-on projects and learn super-cool facts about weather.
Regular price £6.99 £6.99 Sale price£4.99 £4.99 Save £2
- Secure payments
- Free UK delivery on orders over £20
- Support an independent publisher
Project Weather takes a hands-on approach to learning about our atmosphere, what causes a change in the weather and the most extreme climates on the planet.
Project Weather is an interactive, illustrated non-fiction book, ideal for curious learners aged 7+. Encouraging creativity, fun projects will help children investigate different types of weather, from rain and sun to floods and tornadoes. Children will also learn about climate change and how to help stop it. With endless activities and fascinating facts to absorb, children will enjoy learning to become a mini-expert in meteorology.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages