Regular price £7.99 £7.99 Sale price£0.99 £0.99 Save £7
- Secure payments
- Free UK delivery on orders over £20
- Support an independent publisher
Project Earth takes a hands-on approach to learning about planet Earth, in enormous depth, from the Earth's inner core to its outer atmosphere.
Project Earth is an interactive, illustrated non-fiction book, ideal for curious learners aged 7+. Encouraging creativity, fun projects will help children delve deeper into understanding our planet, how Earth was formed, why natural disasters occur and about the impact humans are having on Earth. With endless activities, flaps to lift and an exciting fold-out centre page, children will enjoy finding out more about the planet we call home.
Miles Kelly is an independent UK children's book publisher. Our team works with award-winning authors and illustrators to create books that spark the imagination and curiosity of preschoolers and primary-school-aged children around the world.
• £2.99 for UK orders under £20
• Free for UK orders over £20
• We despatch orders within 3 days and delivery takes up to 7 days from the order date
• Orders placed after 12pm on Friday are despatched on the following Monday
• We use a courier for large items and Royal Mail for standard packages