February 22, 2016
Here’s a step-by-step guide for how you can take part in our #100DaysOfFacts…1. Follow Miles Kelly on Facebook, Twitter or both.
2. Look out for 10 new facts being shared each week and remember which one is your favourite (please retweet, share, and ‘like’ our posts to get more people involved!)
3. Each week you will need to visit the voting page via our homepage and vote for your favourites. Click on the image shown below on the Miles Kelly website homepage.
4. All the facts from that week will be on the voting form, simply select your favourite from the list and enter your name and email address to submit your vote. Each week a voter will be chosen to win a 100 Facts book! Click here to vote.
5. Keep voting for your favourite fact of the week for 100 whole weeks and help us find out what the UK’s top 100 facts are.
6. Share your own awesome facts with us using the hashtags #FactShare and #100DaysOfFacts and your fact could be added to the vote! Also, use the hashtags #AskMK and #100DaysOfFacts to ask us a question and we'll do our best to give you an answer!
So get started with our #100DaysOfFacts campaign and follow us on Facebook and Twitter now.
January 08, 2021
January 27, 2020
January 17, 2020