August 25, 2015
The leap from primary to secondary school is always a scary time, but with our top book picks, children will feel more prepared to take on the learning challenge ahead.
1. Mini Encyclopedia British History This mini book is crammed with masses of history knowledge for kids. From the Celts and Vikings to Victorian Britain and modern-day politics, this detailed, clear encyclopedia is a helpful companion to children’s history lessons and homework. Topics include: The ancient Roman invasion, Medieval Britain, and World War One and Two.
2. The Earth Book This new series is designed for fact-loving kids. Focusing on the most extreme aspects of planet Earth, this brilliant book is educational and fun, helping to inspire a passion for all things geography.
3. 100 Facts Science Our popular 100 Facts books offer the perfect introduction to any subject, helping children learn key information in easy, bite-sized chunks. 100 Facts Science will teach kids important facts about the world of science and technology, in a way they can understand. Topics include: electricity, chemical and body science.
4. Discover the Mega World, from our bestselling Discovery Channel range, is a thrilling reading experience for children, covering a variety of academic and general knowledge subjects in a sensational way, to get kids interested in learning.
5. Children’s Atlas of the World Kids can explore the world with this comprehensive, up-to-date atlas that is great for supporting classroom work and homework. Features include: A political and physical world map of every county, annotated with key features and fascinating stats such as population and area.
July 08, 2019
March 05, 2019
January 30, 2019