Reading Together The Three Little Pigs cleverly unites a familiar fairytale with phonics practice for children aged 5+.
• Activities throughout help children to improve word-building skills.
• 70 reusable stickers to use with the activities.
• Reading Together series covers all 44 phonemes that children are taught at school.
Reading Together The Three Little Pigs is a wonderful classic fairytale, carefully retold to help children aged 5+ refine their phonic skills.
Each page focuses on a distinct sound, using sound out, word building and spotting activities with reusable stickers to support fine motor skills and problem-solving skills. Children are also rewarded for both effort and success along the way, with gold star stickers, to help them to gain confidence.
Throughout the series of eight books, all 44 phonemes (sounds) that children are taught at school are practised.
How to use this book:
• Read aloud so your child can hear you emphasize the sounds that are highlighted in red.
• Sound out together the highlighted sounds.
• Try the sticker activities to practise building each word with the separate sounds.
• Retell the story with your child using the pictures and key sounds shown.
Phonics consultant: Susan Purcell
Size: 275 x 215 mm
Format: Paperback with foil
FREE standard UK delivery on every order in 3–7 working days
Next day UK delivery £5.95
International delivery from £7.50
Read more details about Delivery and Returns.
Gift card codes are delivered by email.
Butterflies and Moths Handbook is a brilliant UK butterfly identification guide for kids, helping young learners aged 8+ to identify over 40 different types confidently. • Clear identification tips• Useful...
Cats Handbook is a detailed cat guide for kids. Children aged 8+ can read about 40+ different cat breeds, including Short-haired Tabby, Siamese and Persian Blue Longhair. • Amazing photography and...
Dinosaurs Handbook is a concise dinosaur identification guide for kids, helping young learners aged 8+ to identify over 40 different types with confidence. • Clear identification tips• Useful illustrations and...